Friday, June 17, 2011

Hello World!

Howdy everyone! 

My name is Lance and this is my first true blog (Because I am NOT counting the last one).  To be honest, I'm not really sure how to introduce a blog.  I mean, I could "saunter through the vastness of my mental expanses with a display of witty commentary", but I feel that would just leave me sounding like a pretentious, uppity arse.  Perhaps an exploration into the depths of my mind... the final frontier... my mission, to seek out new forms of neural enterthainment... boldly going where no man has gone bef....NO!  I REFUSE to take my blog into Trekkieland.  Hmm.. So what do I have left?  How about short and simple?


I have no clue what this blog might turn into! I really just want to speak what is on my mind and share it with people, and I hope that some people might stop and read a bit.  So that's what my blog will be.

Now that that's over with, I should probably give you a little about myself.  I'm a college student currently working a summer internship in Virginia.  I am currently preparing for my senior year, and will graduate next spring with degrees in Philosophy and Physics. I am an avid music fan of most types of music with the exception of rap.  I've been a singer for the past nine years, participating in music education since middle school.  I sing in both  regular and audition-only choirs, singing Tenor 1 in each.  I have also participated in musical theatre, both in school and in other local theatres.  I'm a big guy, but quiet, and I have the greatest girlfriend that anyone could ask for.  For right now, that's about it.  I's write more, but it IS 2 A.M. and I'm exhausted.


Ciao!

-Lance-

No comments:

Post a Comment