Thursday, June 23, 2011

Philoics and Physosophy: The Next Morning Edition

Greetings Everyone!

Due to a random internet outage on campus, I lost yesterday's post when I tried to upload it.  So, I instead give you this Next Morning Update, which will be short as I'm writing as I get ready for work.  Anyway, Virginia is hot and humid and currently under an air quality code red due to the wildfires in North Carolina.  Basically this means that prolonged outside exposure is potentially hazardous.  However, the Michael Vick football camp is here currently, and they seem to be doing fine.

So yesterday was somewhat boring, to be honest.  I went to work, had food, and came back to my dorm.  I had another very good smoothie for lunch called the Road Runner which consists of berries and orange juice.  The highlight of yesterday was the fact that I was able to do my laundry for once.  I have shirts to wear again!!!

Anyway, I said that this would have to be fast, as I need to get ready for work.
The longer post is coming tonight.

More to come
-Lance-

No comments:

Post a Comment