Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Smoothies. That is all.

Today, I had a smoothie and apparently proved that I'm the whitest kid at Hampton University.  Lunch in the cafe was terribad today, so i decided that I would head into the student center to pick up a snack.  I wandered into Planet Smoothie, not knowing what to order... and then I saw it...  The Chocolate ElvisNow the name itself should be enough for one to tell that it is going to be good, but let me break it down for you.  Start with skim milk.  Add chocolate.  Add more chocolate.  Add peanut butter.  More chocolate.  Finally, throw in an entire banana.  Mix up and enjoy.  I ordered a medium, thinking that I'd be getting a respectable size drink in return.  Instead I get this behemoth of a drink which I can only describe as a meal in itself.  Pure awesome.

Now, for the fail of the week.  I find myself in a precarious position... I'm almost out of clean clothes, because the Hampton Laundromat is stupid.  I've tried twice now to go and wash clothes. The first time, the laundromat had closed early.  Today, however, there were a plethora of open machines.  HOWEVER, none of the machines accepted change, but instead required a little card that you got from a machine at the far end.  Anyway, I went to get a card, and realize that the machine only accepted paper money, which meant that the ten dollars in quarters that had been weighting my oants down were useless and my wallet had a lone $50 dollar bill.  EPIC FAIL!

All in all, I think today evened itself out.  Win for a fail.  I'll take that.  That's honestly about it for today.  before I go though, I'm going to set a goal for myself.  I want to have at least one subscriber and one comment on my posts.  My blog needs to feel some love.  being the eternal optimist I am, I refuse to quit blogging until I get one of each.  Now, after I get them, I'm not going to quit, but by doing this, I'm setting a perseverance challenge for myself.  If you're out there reading this, then please leave a comment, follow me, you know the drill.  

More to come.

Ciao!

-Lance-

No comments:

Post a Comment